Tuesday 19 March 2013

I'm Good but I'm not an Angel

 Hat: Topshop
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Clutch: Zara
Shoes: Miss Selfridge
Hi guys!
Hope you are all doing well. I wanted to share my new top which I got while I was in London. I have never seen a top like this before and I adore it. It is something you could wear casually to go shopping or dress up for a night out with some loose wearing shorts and heels. 

I am also in love with this hat from Topshop. I have never found a hat that sits on my head without making my head look unusually large, so I very pleased I found this little gem. 

I also promised you all an update on what i wore on Saturday night! so here goes..
This is just horrific isn't it! I wanted to be a cool miss match granny, so i mixed up my prints and chucked in lots of different patterns and colours. 

It ended up being a hilarious night out tho so it was worth the strange looks that we got all night!

Until next time, 

Kx


No comments:

Post a Comment