Tuesday 5 March 2013

Dream Loud so the Ocean can Hear

Denim Jacket- Topshop
Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Zara
Hi guys!
I've been so busy with uni work and starting all my coursework pieces that I thought I would cheer myself up by showing you one of my favourite looks.

I have been thinking about the beach recently and how I can’t wait to be there in the summer. There is little to look forward too weather wise in Aberdeen as its constantly raining! so I will have the rare chance to wear my summer clothing, but  I have decide that when the sun does decide to pop its head out.. I will be prepared!!

My favourite piece is my denim jacket. I love the boyfriend, oversized feel about it and that it's not too restricting. The beaded clutch goes perfect with any casual look, adding a bit of excitement to any outfit. 

Enjoy,

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment