Friday 8 March 2013

Highschool Jock

Dress: Zara
Bag: Zara
Boots: Office
Hey Guys!
I am absolutely loving this sportswear look at the moment so I thought I would share my new purchase with you. This dress is so comfortable and casual, something you can just throw on for your day to day activities. I found this gorgeous dress in Zara something you could dress up in the evening with a chunky necklace and heels or casually wear to uni or hanging out with friends with your hair tied up in a knot.

My boots are from Office and they are the first pair that I have found and immediately feel in love with. They are so comfortable and the buckles add a little va va voom! I personally think they look like their from All Saints and I just love them.

My cheeky little monkey of a dog would not stop jumping up for a cuddle so I just had to let her in for a picture!

lots of love,

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment