Monday 4 March 2013

Follow Your Heart...

Hi guys!

So this is my first official post of my new blog, exciting!
I went to London Fashion Weekend last week and it has inspired me to start blogging again. I have missed showing you all what I'm wearing and telling you all what I've been up to!

I took a break from blogging because I got an adorable little puppy, Lilly..

isn't she gorgeous!
 
I have been reading other blogs while I have been away from blogging and I can't wait to start again.
 
I've never been to London before and being there for fashion week was magical. London is so fast pace; I found it difficult to keep up and found the whole trip exhausting and exhilarating all at the same time. the fashion show was definitely the best part of the whole trip.
the atmosphere was buzzing, the models were all absolutely stunning and the clothing was mesmerising to say the least.
 
 
 

(Photo taken by Martin Masson, check his blog out!)
 
There were 4 different looks. Graphic Art, Urban Life, Eastern Movement and Doll House.
The main trends that shone through for S/S 2013 were Monochrome, colour blocking, prints and lace.. I can't wait to get my new summer wardrobe! I'm a black and white girl the majority of my wardrobe consists of black clothing, I really want to move away from black this summer, I am so bored of it and I'm ready for a change.
 
I'm going to aim to post at least twice a week for you all, keep an eye out and I'll keep you all up to date with whats hot.
 
K x


No comments:

Post a Comment